Fox Primary School
Kensington Place Notting Hill Gate London W8 7PP
Tel 0207 727 7637 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
£16,883.28 33 hours per week, term time only
Start Date : ASAP 2018
Fox School is looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to support children in our school. This may include working with children with special educational needs. We have a large, highly-dedicated team, who are very welcoming to new staff.
Why work with us?
- We are an outstanding school and are involved in a number of local and national educational projects;
- We are a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive city school that has a positive, diverse community and a determination that all children will succeed;
- We are a hardworking, friendly team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children;
- We offer a comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff;
- We are excited about education and pedagogy and want to make a real difference to our children, their families and our community;
- Our children are exceptionally well behaved and love to learn;
- We are an inner-city school located in the heart of Notting Hill with excellent tube and bus links.
The Ideal candidates are:
- Committed, hard working, energetic, flexible and be able to use their own initiative.
The school and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect to share this commitment.
Please contact Gloria Double, Bursar for an application pack via e-mail address email@example.com.
Completed applications should be sent to Gloria Double on the above email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please call or email to arrange a visit or if you have any questions.
Closing date: Monday 29th October 2018 Interview date: Thursday 1st November 2018
This position requires the postholder to hold an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check before an appointment is confirmed
How to apply
Please contact Gloria Double, Bursar for an application pack via e-mail address email@example.com